What the statesman is most anxious to produce is a certain moral character in his fellow citizens, namely a disposition to virtue and the performance of virtuous acts. Aristotle
Congratulations House Audacia for exhibiting the following core values:
- One member exhibited CHIVALRY and SERVICE by carrying an injured student’s backpack for her all week.
- One member exhibited ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE in his critical thinking skills in Mr. Leland’s class.
Congratulations House Fides for exhibiting the following core values:
- One member exhibited SERVICE by going to find a cord for some students’ presentations even though it was raining.
- One member exhibited COURAGE during her excellent recitation for Mr. Leland.
- One member exhibited HUMILITY in his willingness to ask for help when he is confused.
- One member consistently exhibits KINDNESS and SELFLESSNESS by helping a student in class who needs encouragement in class.
Congratulations House Sapientia for exhibiting the following core values:
- Two members exhibited INITIATIVE and COURAGE by stepping out for consideration of leadership roles.
- One member exhibited SERVICE by assisting Mrs. Kuhn with the set up and utilization of the new year book camera.
- One member exhibited ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE in her reading and writing in Mr. Leland’s class.
- One member exhibited ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE on his senior thesis in Mr. Leland’s class.