Thank you House Audacia for continued acts of kindness:
- Two Members exhibited SERVICE by taking out the trash in the Science and Spanish classrooms.
- One Member displayed awesome LEADERSHIP of a team event.
- One Member exuded good-natured DETERMINATION and PERSEVERANCE during house games at the Upper School retreat.
- One Member acted in SERVICE by spending his study hall sorting papers and distributing information for the Office.
- One Member modeled ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE by contributing excellent ideas in Mr. Leland’s class discussions.
- One Member showed KINDNESS by eating lunch with a new student.
- One Member chose to act in SERVICE to others by completing a random act of KINDNESS.
- Three Members demonstrated INITIATIVE in Science class by bringing in samples for a microscope lab for the entire class to share.
Thank you House Fides for continued acts of kindness:
- Two Members displayed ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE in Spanish class by working ahead when they had extra study time.
- One Member demonstrated SERVICE by helping Mr. Hardnick put up chairs after the Human Letters session.
- One Member exuded SERVICE and INITIATIVE by delivering school supplies to our teachers.
- One Member demonstrated SERVICE with music and song for our students and parents at Friday’s morning drop off.
- Two Members exhibited ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE by speaking up and contributing excellent ideas in Mr. Leland’s and Mr. Morton’s class discussions.
- One Member demonstrated SERVICE by taking out Mr. Morton’s classroom trash
- One Member displayed FRIENDLINESS and CONSIDERATION by engaging and welcoming new students to the CCS Upper School.
- One Member modeled KINDNESS when he invited a new student into a group discussion at the Upper School retreat.
- One Member acted with INITIATION and LEADERSHIP when he reached out to a younger group of students in Tuesday’s Human Letters seminar.
- One Member showed a heart of SERVICE when he helped Mrs. Sneed unload her van with CCS camp supplies.
Thank you House Sapientia for continued acts of kindness:
- Three Members acted in SERVICE by taking out the classroom trash in Mr. Morton, Mr. Leland and Mrs. Quillen’s rooms.
- One Member consistently displayed KINDNESS and CONSIDERATION for others by holding the door open between classes.
- Two Members exhibited ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE by contributing excellent ideas to Mr. Leland’s class discussions.